Hello, saw your post on Reddit so here's some feedback:
- it be best if you can't enter the arena unless more than 1 player joins
- would suggest pick-ups represent more of what item is supposed to be (seeds to look like seeds, ammo to look like ammo, etc.)
- would be nice to have some sort of gauge to tell how much thrust/fuel character has left and an idea of how long it takes to recharge.
- be great if there are lives you can collect (starting at 3 lives perhaps). I see there's health pick-ups but I can't tell if there's a health gauge.
- would suggest adjusting throw curve for ship parts (shoots way up and is a little weird)
- I can't figure out what the numbers next to my character is and what the purple objects I pick up are
- would be nice to be able to jump further (2-3X more?) Jump is currently not too useful and doesn't replace jet pack well when fuel is out.
I still haven't played multiplayer so I'd like to give you more feedback after I try that! ;)